It was, for the most part, a success!
First, before people get excited, what does NOT work:
- DTO's still can not be annotated, so no entity beans.
- Seam/GWT remoting integration requires the DTO's to implement google's 'IsSerializable'. http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-2305
- Stateless Session Bean simply exposed for GWT Web Application consumption for regular types (String, Integer, Long, Float) both as returns and parameters.
- SLSB with DTO's exposed for GWT Web Application consumption.
- GWT Sample Web Application successfully presenting the results of the Service calls to associated SLSB's exposed for Seam-GWT remoting.
HELP: How do I share my project through blogger.com? For now, you can click on the JIRA link and get the uploaded file there - read the readme.txt and modify the Model for IsSerializable.